Available in August, this refresh to Elektron's popular sampler sequencer gives it a sharp new look in line with their Digitakt product and an upgraded hardware set.
In the midst of these upgrades are a brand new OLED screen and back-lit buttons, both specifically designed for live performers working in dimly lit environments. Plus, extra dedicated buttons, a new contactless crossfader and added controls also improve workflow for live performances too. It feels like Elektron once again have listened to feedback and understood the way in which musicians and producers have been using their products and pushed forward with improvements to satisfy that user base.
- 8 dedicated MIDI tracks
- 8 stereo audio tracks
- Instant stereo sampling
- Real time sample time-stretch & pitch-shift
- 2 × insert FX per audio track
- 3 × LFO per track
- Live friendly Elektron sequencer
- Contactless performance crossfader
- 1 × ¼” headphones output
- 2 × ¼” impedance balanced main output
- 2 × ¼” impedance balanced cue output
- 4 × ¼” balanced external input
- 1 × USB 2.0 High Speed port
- MIDI IN/OUT/THRU ports
- Ultra crisp 128 × 64 OLED screen
- Precise hi-res encoders
- Durable back-lit buttons rated for 50 million presses
- W340 × D185 × H63 mm (8.5 × 7.2 × 2.5″) including knobs and rubber feet.
- Weight approx. 2.3 kg (5 lbs).
- Fully compatible with Octatrack MKI projects/data
Available in August, Octatrack MKII will be priced at €1449/$1349
FIND OUT MORE
Interested in effects, synths, plugins and electronic music production? Why not take a look at our hugely popular Electronic Music Production BA (Hons) degree course?